- Humans and Machines
- A New Perspective: Document Governance
- The Dramatic Impacts of Document-Driven Business Processes
- The next decade of technology in business
- The future of technology disruption in business
- Businesses to enter a new era of decentralisation
- The CIO and CMO to form dynamic partnership and enable customer-led innovation
- Chief Executives should not be held to ransom by technology
- Businesses unable to keep up with impacts of technological change may disappear by 2020
- Ricoh Process Efficiency Index
- Businesses play a risky game with document security
- Healthcare, education and financial service organisations at risk of document compliance breaches
- Existing business processes across Europe are unnecessarily labour intensive
- Managing the costs of document processes in Europe
- Document processes have far reaching impacts
- The European Union's Digital Agenda
How connected are your business-critical document processes?
Answer our short survey now to find out how connected your business-critical document processes are, then check back later this year to see how your business compares with others.
Thank you. Want to know more about the state of document governance in European businesses today? Leave us your contact details so we can share the final research results with you.
Register your interest
*Each question response has a different weighting algorithm applied to it that aligns with how Ricoh determines how “connected” your business may be. Based on participant responses, a final figure is determined after calculating the weights of each response and adding them collectively. Each question has the same value applied to the different responses and each question itself is equally weighted overall