- Middle Child Syndrome
- Communication crackdown
- Digital Marketplace: Hope or Hype?
- The 4G Workplace
- The future of work
- Digital maturity: The race to the summit
- Digital maturity: The next big step
- The Tech Evolved Workplace
- The Challenge of Speed
- Customer Service
- Business World 2036
- Activating the iWorker
- Bigger Data
- The Change Making CIO
- Humans and Machines
- A New Perspective: Document Governance
- The Dramatic Impacts of Document-Driven Business Processes
- The next decade of technology in business
- The future of technology disruption in business
- Businesses to enter a new era of decentralisation
- The CIO and CMO to form dynamic partnership and enable customer-led innovation
- Chief Executives should not be held to ransom by technology
- Businesses unable to keep up with impacts of technological change may disappear by 2020
- Ricoh Process Efficiency Index
- Businesses play a risky game with document security
- Healthcare, education and financial service organisations at risk of document compliance breaches
- Existing business processes across Europe are unnecessarily labour intensive
- Managing the costs of document processes in Europe
- Document processes have far reaching impacts
- The European Union's Digital Agenda
Leveraging the Full Value of Customer Service
Empowering your customer service talent to meet the level of service customers’ have come to expect can help you differentiate your business, become more competitive and grow revenue.
But in a Ricoh-commissioned Forrester Consulting study, 89% of customer-facing workers, and 79% of customer service decision-makers, said there’s a gap between the experience they can deliver and the experience the customer wants.*
Why? Study respondents cited the lack of document systems, processes and support, including inadequate access to information and older communication systems, as the primary reasons for poor customer engagements.
These limitations waste valuable time that could be better spent personalising the customer experience – a failure that imposes a significant opportunity cost on the business.
More than one-third of individual contributors (36%) surveyed feel that improved support would have the greatest impact on their ability to be more flexible and better serve customers.
According to the study, optimised document and information processes free up employees’ time for more personal, empathetic handling of customer interactions. The employee has more flexibility to address the complex customer challenges, with the greater potential to exceed customer expectations, creating a more loyal customer and growing the business.
Learn how optimising your document and information processes can help you better meet the increased service expectations of today’s customers with smarter, more responsive customer service organisations.
* A Forrester Consulting Thought Leadership Paper commissioned by Ricoh, “The New Workplace Reality: Enterprises Must Capture the Soul and Spirit of the Emerging Worker”, December 2013.