- Triple R
- World of Change
- Middle Child Syndrome
- Communication crackdown
- Digital Marketplace: Hope or Hype?
- The 4G Workplace
- The future of work
- Digital maturity: The race to the summit
- Digital maturity: The next big step
- The Tech Evolved Workplace
- The Challenge of Speed
- Customer Service
- Business World 2036
- Activating the iWorker
- Bigger Data
- The Change Making CIO
- Humans and Machines
Businesses show desire to achieve digital maturity but need support
Beyond the widespread appetite for digital maturity, and appreciation of the benefits it offers, the research reveals how some business leaders could be over confident about their organisation's ability and state of readiness.
50 per cent of those surveyed identify the following obstacles to achieving maturity:
- Changing the way the organisation works to keep up with new technology already in place
- Aligning technology, processes and ways of working
- Achieving the goal of digital maturity alone without the support of an external partner.