- Generation Innovate
- Future of Print
- Empowering Digital Workplaces
- Adapting to a powerful digital reality
- Triple R
- World of Change
- Middle Child Syndrome
- Communication crackdown
- Digital Marketplace: Hope or Hype?
- The 4G Workplace
- The future of work
- Digital maturity: The race to the summit
- Digital maturity: The next big step
- The Tech Evolved Workplace
- The Challenge of Speed
- Customer Service
- Business World 2036
- Activating the iWorker
- Bigger Data
- The Change Making CIO
- Humans and Machines
Employees optimistic about a digital future
The introduction and development of new technologies into the workplace are widely expected to change the ways in which we work and the types of work we do. These technologies include:
- Automation: processes operating without the need for human control or interaction
- Artificial intelligence: computers and machines capable of mimicking human intelligence and interactions, such as problem-solving and reasoning
- Virtual reality: computers and headsets capable of generating realistic, immersive environments
- Robotics: machines that can substitute for humans
But how do employees’ feel about the introduction of these innovations? How will they impact their working lives? What benefits do businesses stand to reap from empowering their digital workplace?
A new study conducted by Censuswide, sponsored by Ricoh Europe, reveals that the vast majority of employees are highly positive about the introduction of new workplace technology.
The survey was conducted in August 2017 and consisted of 3,669 respondents from Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, the UK and Ireland.