Learn how optimising document and information processes can actually help enterprising individuals and teams capitalise on new business opportunities to help grow your top line.
- The future of work
- Digital maturity: The race to the summit
- Digital maturity: The next big step
- The Tech Evolved Workplace
- The Challenge of Speed
- Customer Service
- Business World 2036
- Activating the iWorker
- Bigger Data
- The Change Making CIO
- Humans and Machines
- A New Perspective: Document Governance
- The Dramatic Impacts of Document-Driven Business Processes
- The next decade of technology in business
- The future of technology disruption in business
- Businesses to enter a new era of decentralisation
- The CIO and CMO to form dynamic partnership and enable customer-led innovation
- Chief Executives should not be held to ransom by technology
- Businesses unable to keep up with impacts of technological change may disappear by 2020
- Ricoh Process Efficiency Index
- Businesses play a risky game with document security
- Healthcare, education and financial service organisations at risk of document compliance breaches
- Existing business processes across Europe are unnecessarily labour intensive
- Managing the costs of document processes in Europe
- Document processes have far reaching impacts
- The European Union's Digital Agenda
Watch the preview to find out more
Learn about the three most important document and information best practices you can employ to keep customers happy, improve the lifetime value of customers and help increase top line revenue.
Every year organisations budget resources to improve their critical document and information processes—and risk mitigation is a primary driver. Learn more about the strategies that are far more effective at protecting your business processes and ensuring the proper governance of all your critical business information.
If your business has experienced a significant risk incident in the past 5 years, you’ve got something in common with 75% of the companies participating in a 2012 IDC study sponsored by Ricoh.