- World of Change
- Middle Child Syndrome
- Communication crackdown
- Digital Marketplace: Hope or Hype?
- The 4G Workplace
- The future of work
- Digital maturity: The race to the summit
- Digital maturity: The next big step
- The Tech Evolved Workplace
- The Challenge of Speed
- Customer Service
- Business World 2036
- Activating the iWorker
- Bigger Data
- The Change Making CIO
- Humans and Machines
- A New Perspective: Document Governance
- The Dramatic Impacts of Document-Driven Business Processes
- The next decade of technology in business
- The future of technology disruption in business
- Businesses to enter a new era of decentralisation
- The CIO and CMO to form dynamic partnership and enable customer-led innovation
- Chief Executives should not be held to ransom by technology
- Businesses unable to keep up with impacts of technological change may disappear by 2020
- Ricoh Process Efficiency Index
- Businesses play a risky game with document security
- Healthcare, education and financial service organisations at risk of document compliance breaches
- Existing business processes across Europe are unnecessarily labour intensive
- Managing the costs of document processes in Europe
- Document processes have far reaching impacts
- The European Union's Digital Agenda
Capitalise on new Business Opportunities
Ninety-one percent of respondents in a recent Ricoh sponsored global survey agreed that improving effectiveness and efficiency in customer-facing document and information processes could speed their time to market– on average by 13 percent.
Collaboration is critical to successful product innovation. Collaborative document and information processes bring together the customer-facing resources who understand the market need and those who will design winning products and services to meet them.
Processes often thought of as “back office” actually help companies develop the agility to get products and services to market faster—while, at the same time, ensuring they are optimally designed to capture significant market opportunity.
In addition to getting the best products to market faster, respondents also said that fixing processes would help their organisations:
- More rapidly address customer needs (78 percent);
- Respond more quickly to market changes (65 percent);
- Improve their competitive stance (63 percent)
Competitors unable to keep up with innovation present you with an opportunity to capture customers in their base who demand cutting edge solutions. What do you need to do to capitalise on this; how can you more rapidly respond to other changes in your competitive landscape?
View our Interactive Whitepaper