- World of Change
- Middle Child Syndrome
- Communication crackdown
- Digital Marketplace: Hope or Hype?
- The 4G Workplace
- The future of work
- Digital maturity: The race to the summit
- Digital maturity: The next big step
- The Tech Evolved Workplace
- The Challenge of Speed
- Customer Service
- Business World 2036
- Activating the iWorker
- Bigger Data
- The Change Making CIO
- Humans and Machines
- A New Perspective: Document Governance
- The Dramatic Impacts of Document-Driven Business Processes
- The next decade of technology in business
- The future of technology disruption in business
- Businesses to enter a new era of decentralisation
- The CIO and CMO to form dynamic partnership and enable customer-led innovation
- Chief Executives should not be held to ransom by technology
- Businesses unable to keep up with impacts of technological change may disappear by 2020
- Ricoh Process Efficiency Index
- Businesses play a risky game with document security
- Healthcare, education and financial service organisations at risk of document compliance breaches
- Existing business processes across Europe are unnecessarily labour intensive
- Managing the costs of document processes in Europe
- Document processes have far reaching impacts
- The European Union's Digital Agenda
How to add 10% to your Top-Line
Over 83% of respondents in a recent Ricoh sponsored global survey indicated that optimising customer-facing business processes could not only reduce costs but would actually increase revenue on average by 10.1%.
Unhappy customers inhibit growth. Survey participants having negative experiences from broken customer-facing processes:
- Are less likely to do business with these companies (68.7%);
- Are likely to take their business elsewhere (60.1%);
- Are likely to tell others not to do business with these companies (nearly 56.8%).
Any initiative that can both help reduce costs and improve revenue is a win-win that should be a priority for the entire C-suite. And in today’s online, connected marketplace, increased customer satisfaction (or just as importantly, decreased dissatisfaction) is a compelling competitive requirement.
Broken document processes not only detract from your relationship with your customers, but you can also lose productive, revenue-generating employees who become frustrated in their customer-facing roles. The cost of replacing Sales people has been estimated at up to 200% of the employee’s annual salary.*
This does not include lost time and opportunity costs while finding a replacement, nor the customers they may take with them.
How can you smooth out your customer-on-boarding, respond faster to customer inquiries, increase collaboration between customer-facing departments and get more face-time with customers?
* Graham-Leviss, Katherine. The high cost of sales team turnover. Entrepeneur, September 15, 2011.